Quite the oddball
- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
NO NO I BOY AND YOU GIRL AND WHEN I SAY JUMP YOU SAY HOW HIGH
"the polite thing to do is say yes"
hello rape culture
when something like this happens you should just block the person. Problem solved.
I should clarify, when I say “block” i mean burry them in a block of cement, throw it in the ocean, and let their eternally petrified corpse provide the beginnings of a reef for some young fish because that is the most good that is ever going to come from this pitiful mass of flesh.
Parent of a female teen whose school banned leggings
"Expecting girls to be the gatekeepers of boys’ bad behavior is a slippery slope to placing more serious restrictions on women’s bodies, and lets boys off the hook at a time when they should be focusing on how to improve their own actions."
At what point do you take girls out of school altogether because boys can’t handle it?
- to keep out the creepers trying to sneak a peak into the girl bathroom while your peeing
- to have a feeling of security
- to have a place to talk where the boys can’t hear
- to have someone to help with either your hair, outfit or makeup
- to gossip in safety
- to cry in safety
- to talk about the hottie in your algebra class
- to get away from the forever judging society filled with antifeminists for a few moments
- to tell each other you look like sluts and need to tone down the cat eye and pull up your shirt without the chance of other people hearing
- to tell a secret
- possibly because you both have to go to the bathroom
Also to rap battle
To sacrifice the males
To have lesbian sex
Because Hermione got attacked by a troll, Ginny became possessed by Voldemort, and Katie Bell was hexed when they went to the bathroom by themselves
"You plagiarized a sentence in an essay? Expelled & we’ll make it hard for you to enroll into another school ever again."
"You raped and assaulted a student on campus? You can come back to school."
fuck the education system
I will never NOT reblog this.